The PDF file below covers the chapter Learning in Art, Health, Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level 3 – Work Education. The specific topics and contents of the file are listed below.
This study material is useful for the study and revision of the essential and important concepts of Child Development & Pedagogy, Mathematics Pedagogy, EVS Pedagogy, Social Science Pedagogy and Language Pedagogy for CTET Paper 1 and Paper 2 and other teaching exams, such as KVS, TET, REET, DSSSB, UPTET, MPTET, MahaTET, APTET, TSTET, RTET, HTET KARTET, TNTET and PSTET.
Check out the MagicExam.com - CTET & Teaching Exams Study Material page for other preparation books from this series.We have answered and solved the questions from various CTET question papers 1 and 2 on our YouTube channel.
Subscribe to MagicExam YouTube channel for free videos on CTET 2022 and 2023, KVS, TET, REET, DSSSB, UPTET, MPTET, MahaTET, APTET, TSTET, RTET, HTET, PSTET and other teaching exam preparation, solved question papers, syllabus analysis, result related news and other information videos.
If you have any questions, comments or feedback - please post them as YouTube comments under the specific videos and we will clarify or reply as soon as possible.
Contents covered in this part of the PDF book under Learning in Art, Health, Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level 3 – Work Education
Unit 12 : Concept Of Work Education
- 12.0. Introduction
- 12.1. Learning objectives
- 12.2. Meaning of ‘Work’
- 12.2.1 Significance of ‘work’ and labour
- 12.2.2 Work and livelihood
- 12.2.3 Work and happiness and satisfaction
- 12.3. Work in Education
- 12.3.1 Concept of work education and meaning
- 12.3.2 Importance of work education
- 12.4. Let’s Sum Up
- 12.5. Suggested Readings & References
- 12.6. Unit End Exercises
Unit 13 : Implementation Of Work Education (Theoretical And Practical Aspect)
- 13.0 Introduction
- 13.1 Learning Objectives
- 13.2 Syllabus of work education
- 13.2.1 Material, tools and use of technology
- 13.2.2 Practice
- 13.3 Classification of students
- 13.3.1 Time allocation
- 13.3.2 Place allocation
- 13.4. Planning of sessions of work education for different classes.
- 13.4.1 Activities related to the better fulfillment of basic needs.
- 13.4.2 Activities related to the beautification of environment
- 13.4.3 Activities related to social service
- 13.4.4 Activities related to cultural heritage, and National integration
- 13.4.5 Activities related to environment awareness
- 13.5 Selection and co-ordination of material related work education in reference to primary classes.
- 13.6 Storage and management of material and tools.
- 13.7 Methods for giving experience and integrating various subjects of curriculum
- 13.7.1 Language
- 13.7.2 Mathematics
- 13.7.3 Environment studies, Social Sciences and History
- 13.8 Methods for Teaching Learning activities related to work education
- 13.8.1 Observation/Supervision method
- 13.8.2 Demonstration Method
- 13.8.3 Practical Method
- 13.8.4 Project Method
- 13.8.5 Excursion Method
- 13.9. Let us Sum Up
- 13.10 Suggested Readings and References
- 13.11 Unit End Exercise
Unit 14 : Development Of Skills In Work Education (Practical Work)
- 14.0 Introduction
- 14.1 Learning objectives
- 14.2 Criterion and basis for selecting activities in work education
- 14.3 Demonstration of activities
- 14.3.1 Doll with match head
- 14.3.2 Rubber toy
- 14.3.3 Carriages with match boxes
- 14.3.4 To make masks with card board
- 14.4 Let Us Sum Up
- 14.5 Suggested Readings & References
- 14.6 Unit End Exercises
Unit 15 : Work Education In School And Community
- 15.0 Introduction
- 15.1 Learning objectives
- 15.2 Role of community in reference to work education
- 15.3 Identification and use of community resources for implementing work education.
- 15.3.1 Co-operation of community in Teaching learning process
- 15.3.2 Co-operation of community in the process of evaluating school and learners.
- 15.4 Orientation of Guardians and Community about the importance of work education.
- 15.5 Let Us Sum Up
- 15.6 Suggested Readings and References.
- 15.7 Unit-End Exercises
Unit 16 : Evaluation In Work Education
- 16.0 Introduction
- 16.1 Learning Objectives
- 16.2 What is evaluation?
- 16.2.1 Assessment and Evaluation
- 16.2.2 Continuous and comprehensive education
- 16.3 Equipment and methods of Evaluation
- 16.3.1 Observation
- 16.3.2 Interview
- 16.3.3 Check list
- 16.3.4 Cumulative Records
- 16.3.5 Questionnaire
- 16.3.6 Photograph/portfolio
- 16.4 Role of classmates in Assessment
- 16.5 Role of Parents in assessment
- 16.6 How to communicate progress report to parents and students
- 16.6.1 Means of communication
- 16.6.2 Points of communication
- 16.7 Let Us Sum Up
- 16.8 Suggested Readings and References
- 16.9 Unit End Exercises
This study material was originally published on the National Institute of Open Schooling – NIOS website as part of the study material for the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme.
If you have any questions or doubts related to Learning in Art, Health, Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level 3 – Work Education or other topics under Child Development & Pedagogy, Mathematics, EVS, Social Science or other subjects for CTET Paper 1 and Paper 2 and other similar teaching exams, such as KVS, TET, REET, DSSSB, UPTET, MPTET, MahaTET, APTET, TSTET, RTET, HTET, KARTET, TNTET and PSTET, you can contact us through the comments section of any video on the MagicExam YouTube channel.
Check out the MagicExam.com - CTET, TET and other Teaching Exams Study Material page for other preparation books and material from this series.We have answered and solved the questions from various CTET previous question papers 1 and 2 on our YouTube channel.
Subscribe to MagicExam YouTube channel for free videos on CTET 2022 and 2023, KVS, TET, REET, DSSSB, UPTET, MPTET, MahaTET, APTET, TSTET, RTET, HTET, PSTET and other Teaching exam preparation, solved question papers, syllabus analysis, result related news and other information videos.