The PDF file below covers the chapter Learning in Art, Health, Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level 1 – Art Education. The specific topics and contents of the file are listed below.
This study material is useful for the study and revision of the essential and important concepts of Child Development & Pedagogy, Mathematics Pedagogy, EVS Pedagogy, Social Science Pedagogy and Language Pedagogy for CTET Paper 1 and Paper 2 and other teaching exams, such as KVS, TET, REET, DSSSB, UPTET, MPTET, MahaTET, APTET, TSTET, RTET, HTET KARTET, TNTET and PSTET.
Check out the MagicExam.com - CTET & Teaching Exams Study Material page for other preparation books from this series.We have answered and solved the questions from various CTET question papers 1 and 2 on our YouTube channel.
Subscribe to MagicExam YouTube channel for free videos on CTET 2022 and 2023, KVS, TET, REET, DSSSB, UPTET, MPTET, MahaTET, APTET, TSTET, RTET, HTET, PSTET and other teaching exam preparation, solved question papers, syllabus analysis, result related news and other information videos.
If you have any questions, comments or feedback - please post them as YouTube comments under the specific videos and we will clarify or reply as soon as possible.
Contents covered in this part of the PDF book under Learning in Art, Health, Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level 1 – Art Education
Unit 1 : Understanding Arts And Arts Education (Theory)
- 1.0 Introduction
- 1.1 Learning Objectives
- 1.2 Meaning and Concept of Art Education (i) Visual Arts (ii) Performing Arts and its significance at elementary level of school Education
- 1.2.1 What is Art Education?
- 1.2.2 What is Visual Art?
- 1.2.3 What is Performing art?
- 1.2.4 Nature and Scope of Art Education
- 1.3 Importance of Art Education at Elementary Level
- 1.3.1 Need and Importance of Visual Arts
- 1.3.2 Need and Importance of Performing Arts
- 188.8.131.52 The World of Dance
- 184.108.40.206 The World of Drama
- 220.127.116.11 The World of Music
- 1.3.3 Understanding Child Art
- 1.4 Knowledge of Regional Arts and Crafts (Local Specific) And it’s Relevance in Education
- 1.4.1 What is Regional Art and Craft?
- 1.4.2 Relationship of art and craft with elementary education.
- 1.4.3 Teaching Students about Folk Objects and Traditional Arts
- 1.5 Knowledge of contemporary Arts and Artists, and artisans from the field of Visual and Performing Arts
- 1.6 Let Us Sum Up
- 1.7 Suggested Reading & References
- 1.8 Unit-End Exercises
Unit-2 : Visual Arts And Crafts (Practical)
- 2.0 Introduction
- 2.1 Learning Objectives
- 2.2 Experimentation with different materials of Visual Arts and Crafts
- 2.2.1 Pencil
- 2.2.2 Pastel colour
- 2.2.3 Poster Colour
- 2.2.4 Pen and Ink
- 2.2.5 Rangoli Material
- 2.2.6 Clay
- 2.2.7 Mixed Material
- 2.2.8 Craft Material
- 2.3 Exploration and Experimentation with different Methods of Visual Arts and Crafts
- 2.3.1 Drawing and Painting
- 2.3.2 Block Painting
- 2.3.3 Collage Making
- 2.3.4 Mask and Puppet Making
- 2.3.5 Clay Modelling
- 2.3.6 Paper Cutting and Folding
- 2.4 Making a Folder of Practical work done
- 2.4.1 Meaning of Folder and Significance
- 2.4.2 How to make a Folder
- 2.4.3 Use of Folder
- 2.5 Let Us Sum Up
- 2.6 Answers to Check Your Progress
- 2.7 Suggested Readings and References
- 2.8 Unit-End Exercises
Unit 3 : Performing Art Practical
- 3.0 Introduction
- 3.1 Learning Objectives
- 3.2 Elements in different performing arts
- 3.2.1 Music
- 18.104.22.168 Vocal
- 22.214.171.124 Instrumental
- 3.2.2 Dance
- 126.96.36.199 Folk
- 188.8.131.52 Classical
- 184.108.40.206 Creative
- 3.2.3 Theatre
- 220.127.116.11 Folk Theatre
- 3.2.4 Puppetry
- 3.2.5 Significance of Regional Art Forms
- 3.3 Planning and Preparation of any Performing Art
- 3.3.1 Planning
- 3.3.2 Preparation
- 3.3.3 Tips for Presentation
- 3.4 Making a Folder of covering practical activities
- 3.5 Let us Sum up
- 3.6 Answers to Check Your Progress
- 3.7 Suggested Readings and References
- 3.8 Unit-End Exercises
Unit 4 : Planning And Organization Of Art Education
- 4.0 Introduction
- 4.1 Learning Objectives
- 4.2 Planning of Art Experience for Elementary Class (Activity and Time Table)
- 4.2.1 What is Art Experience?
- 4.2.2 How to Plan an Art Experience?
- 4.2.3 Place of Art Education in School Time Table.
- 4.3 Organisation of Material and Space of Art Experience
- 4.3.1 What are the Materials Required For Art Experience
- 4.3.2 How to Organize Material & Space for Art Experience
- 4.3.3 Storage and Maintenance of Material
- 4.4 Organisation and Facilitation for Art Experience
- 4.4.1 What is Facilitation in Art Education?
- 4.4.2 Process of Facilitation
- 4.5 Let Us Sum Up
- 4.6 Answers to Check Your Progress
- 4.7 Suggested Readings and References
- 4.8 Unit-End Exercises
Unit 5 : Evaluation In Art Education
- 5.0 Introduction
- 5.1 Learning Objectives
- 5.2 Evaluation in Art Education
- 5.2.1 Significance of Evaluation in Arts Education
- 5.2.2 How to Evaluate Arts
- 5.2.3 What to remember while evaluating art experience
- 5.2.4 How to communicate evaluation
- 5.3 Understanding various tools and techniques of evaluation in Arts
- 5.3.1 Meaning of tools and techniques
- 5.3.2 Various Tools and Techniques
- 18.104.22.168 Observation schedule
- 22.214.171.124 Projects
- 126.96.36.199 Portfolio
- 188.8.131.52 Checklist
- 184.108.40.206 Rating Scales
- 220.127.116.11 Anecdotal Records
- 18.104.22.168 Displays
- 5.4. Indicators of Evaluation
- 5.4.1 Meaning of Indicators of Evaluation in Arts
- 5.4.2 Indicators of Evaluation in both Visual Arts and Performing Arts
- 5.5 Making of portfolio (Practical)
- 5.5.1 Significance of portfolio
- 5.5.2 Maintaining a portfolios
- 5.5.3 How to use a portfolio for evaluation
- 5.6 Let Us Sum Up
- 5.7 Answers to Check Your Progress
- 5.8 Suggested Readings and References
- 5.9 Unit-End Exercises
This study material was originally published on the National Institute of Open Schooling – NIOS website as part of the study material for the Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) programme.
If you have any questions or doubts related to Learning in Art, Health, Physical and Work Education at Elementary Level 1 – Art Education or other topics under Child Development & Pedagogy, Mathematics, EVS, Social Science or other subjects for CTET Paper 1 and Paper 2 and other similar teaching exams, such as KVS, TET, REET, DSSSB, UPTET, MPTET, MahaTET, APTET, TSTET, RTET, HTET, KARTET, TNTET and PSTET, you can contact us through the comments section of any video on the MagicExam YouTube channel.
Check out the MagicExam.com - CTET, TET and other Teaching Exams Study Material page for other preparation books and material from this series.We have answered and solved the questions from various CTET previous question papers 1 and 2 on our YouTube channel.
Subscribe to MagicExam YouTube channel for free videos on CTET 2022 and 2023, KVS, TET, REET, DSSSB, UPTET, MPTET, MahaTET, APTET, TSTET, RTET, HTET, PSTET and other Teaching exam preparation, solved question papers, syllabus analysis, result related news and other information videos.