Skip to content

How To Prepare For The CTET 2022 – The 80 20 Rule – Pareto principle – हिन्दी Explanation

Click on the YouTube video link in the article below, to watch the entire video on YouTube. You can also click on the 'Chapter' link time-stamps to go directly to the specific question or part of the video.

Subscribe to MagicExam YouTube channel for free videos on CTET 2022 and 2023, KVS, TET, REET, DSSSB, UPTET, MPTET, MahaTET, APTET, TSTET, RTET, HTET, PSTET and other exam preparation, solved question papers, syllabus analysis, result related news and other information videos.

If you have any questions, comments or feedback - please post them as YouTube comments under the specific videos and we will clarify or reply as soon as possible.
How To Prepare For The CTET 2022 - The 80 20 Rule - Pareto principle - हिन्दी Explanation

How should you prepare for the CTET?

When you are preparing, your target can be either to simply pass the exam OR you are interested in deeply understanding the subjects.

Both of these are correct approaches.

If you have less time and use a practical approach – you are just aiming at passing the exam.

If you have more time; and you are interested in the subjects – you can do a much deeper study.

Here, we should talk about the Pareto principle’ or the 80:20 rule.

This rule is applicable for most MCQ based exams, including the CTET.

The rule says that 80% of the questions will come from 20& of the syllabus; and 20% of the questions will be from the remaining 80%.

So, if your target is to pass with up to 80% marks – you need to focus on the important 20% of the syllabus; if you want to understand all the subjects deeply – then you should cover the remaining 80%.

Now, which are the important topics in the 20%? We will cover all of them in our Youtube videos and the Magicexam.com website.


Click on the YouTube video link in the article above, to watch the entire video on YouTube. You can also click on the 'Chapter' link time-stamps to go directly to the specific question or part of the video.

Subscribe to MagicExam YouTube channel for free videos on CTET 2022 and 2023, KVS, TET, REET, DSSSB, UPTET, MPTET, MahaTET, APTET, TSTET, RTET, HTET, PSTET and other exam preparation, solved question papers, syllabus analysis, result related news and other information videos.

If you have any questions, comments or feedback - please post them as YouTube comments under the specific videos and we will clarify or reply as soon as possible.
How To Prepare For The CTET 2022 The 80 20 Rule Pareto principle हिन्दी Explanation